15% reduction for Zoom calls – special prices to reflect these strange times…
An initial 15 minute phone call, plus your first half hour face-to-face (or screen-to-screen!) will be free!
Sessions can be purchased in blocks of 5. Each 5 session programme will include the following:
- Free 15 minute initial phone call to make sure we’re a good ‘fit’. If I can’t help you I will sign-post you to another therapy/ist that may be more suitable for you.
- Free half hour initial meeting, face to face, to discuss your requirements in more depth and to allow me to explain how I work and what will happen in the sessions.
- 60-75 minute sessions (instead of the usual 50 minutes offered by many other therapists).
- On-going support between sessions (via email, phone or text).
- Out of hours assistance whenever required.
- Quality printed hand-outs.
- Feedback and support between sessions.
- Follow up after final session.
Once you’re happy that I can help you, and we’re a good ‘fit’, the fee for a 5 session programme (in person) is £450.00. This price includes a £25 reduction for payment in advance. (Zoom price £385.00.)
If you prefer, this fee can be split into two installments if that suits you better. (See below.)
You can choose to pay £275.00
(Zoom price £245.00) at the first session, with the balance of £200.00 (Zoom price £165.00) payable on the third session. Just ask!
Each session can be taken at a date/time to suit you, and if you don’t want to take them all together, you can ‘bank’ sessions to take whenever is convenient to you, over the course of the following 12 months.
Payment, please, by cash or card on the day, or bank transfer in advance.
Existing clients that require follow-on sessions, or ‘top-ups’, can purchase further blocks of 5 sessions if they wish, or alternatively a 3 session programme at £270.00 (Zoom price £230.00) – again to be taken whenever convenient over the course of the following year.
Please note, I require 48 hours’ notice for cancellations to avoid a cancellation (or no-show) fee. If you feel you can’t make it to an agreed session, please let me know – I’m happy to re-arrange to a more suitable date for you (or cancel if that’s what you want to do). However, due to a few people spoiling it for the majority, I now have no choice but to make an admin charge for late cancellations or no-shows. Happy to email you a copy of the terms and conditions. Please just pick up a phone, talk, text, email, or send a message via carrier pigeon if you don’t think you’ll be able to attend. Thank you.
Purple Tree Therapies have clients throughout Worcestershire and Gloucestershire that have benefited from my toolkit, which is hypnotherapy, and Counselling, with many from cheltenham, evesham, Worcester, tewkesbury and throughout the cotswolds